Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Slut Wife Fucking Hubby's Best Friend

My Hubby James' best friend is named Jim B. He is a really cool guy that my husband knew from college (former roomate). Unfortunately for Jimmy B he comes from a religious background (Jehova's Witnesses) that pretty much shuns normal sexual feelings and relations. He has a beautiful blonde haired  wife named Casey. She is also religious and believe it or not they had only had sex with each other! My hubby used to flirt with Casey though even though nothing ever happened beyond that Jimmy B told my hubby he had the green light to fuck her if he could pull it off but doubted he would be able to due to his wife's religious views. Jimmy B has known for some time that the Jehova's Witnesses are full of shit but do to familial and financial reasons (works for a big JW) has been in the closet about that belief. Jimmy B had been talking with me over skype for some time (I was getting marriage advice,lol) and it turned a little flirty. He told me that he was very sexually attracted to me and wanted to have sex but was nervous. I wanted to as well as he was always stylish, handsome and cool and asked Hubby what he thought. Hubby was happy to oblige but I said that went against our rules of fucking friends and people we generally associate with and I would decide when we would meet up. ( don't shit where you eat phrase ring a bell?) Jimmy B came to our house on his way to conducting some business the next day. We drank and got a little tipsy. Jimmy B never drinks and his wife would kill him if she knew. He looked hot but even though I wanted to fuck him I wasn't sure ...What if he fell in love with me I am in love with my hubby that would be weird (In fact he mentioned that he may not want to do have sexual relations for that reason) What if his wife Casey found out? What if hubby got Jealous? Anyway after drinking a little the cockwhore in me decided to get some action. I went and put on my black outfit in this picture. I came back and gave my hubby a long passionate french kiss. While kissing my hubby picked me up and moved me to sit by Jim and slid my bottoms open and started licking my pussy! I looked at Jimmy and started to kiss him, he was a good kisser but very shy. After a minute my sweet hubby realized that I was going to play and helped out a bit by first going to the bathroom and giving us some privacy and then later by taking my top down and telling Jim to drop his drawers. Jim was a little hesitant but eventually pulled his pants off to show his 9 inch hard erect cock. I sucked it for a minute then went to the bedroom. Jim and I were making out me touching his cock and playing with his balls and him playing with my tits. Hubby suggested Jim fuck me like "The whore she is" and so he started to do this and hubby then was licking my pussy when I was getting pounded it felt so good. Jim's cock was about an inch bigger then Hubby's and filled my pussy up. After a while we switched positions and fucked some more. Then I alternated between sucking both men off while I would sometimes get cock slapped in the face by the other. I felt like such a naughty little whore and had such a nice evening of getting fucked by two hot, horny and handsome guys. They made me feel special and admired my beauty and slutty nature. 

Jimmy B



Next morning after getting fucked like the slut I am

2 comments: